I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 4, 2011

kinda happy ^^

i'am kinda happy today...after waitin' n keep waitin'..
he finally textin' me .. what a surprised huh ! giggle ..
He asking me 4 a meet, bila2 aq free.. FINALLY ! inila yg aq tggu bha  !!
n i told him i will be free by tomorrow evening, i can't wait ! hope everything gonna be ok!
n he told me that he missed me .. (aq pun sma bha)


what a BITCH that girl are .. i had told her that my relationship wif him was over,  tp npa mw jgk sms aq sal dia..shit !! she told me that she had been asked by him 4 a meet..
trip prasan bh !! babi tul !! i ask him, n make he swear .. n he did !!
so, i trust him tp bkn ko pmpuan gatal !!!
tba2, aq engt kta2 c perak.."mcm ko x knl pmpuan tuh"..
now i remember .. she owez lied 2 me..bodoh tuh pmpuan..gra2 kw kmi brek sial !!


for the third time, he asked me 2 back together again..
but i told him if he really want me back, he should tell me vis a vis..not by textin only..
n he agreed..yess !! hehe..hepy giler !!


aku hairan dgn prangai'y skg..slalu'y time kpel, lw kmi bmsg xda cter uda ckp "owh"
"bha2" "yala" .. n klu kmi sua ckp that words, automaticly we will stop textin' ..
tapi tadi , asal aq ckp ja prkataan tuh mst dia kta "npa,bz?" "npa,gnggu?" "npa,xmo msg ma aq da?"
lil bit surprised but its a gud thing actually ..like that !
what a quiet gud changing of course..^^
we textin until 1a.m...heheee..


tomorrow gonna be super exciting..my friends n i will go swimming at TAMOI..
best'y tuh..aq, gurl, ontet, cidok n ika ..
will snap da picture of us,,just wait !!


hope the coming days give smile 2 my face,,can't stand the sadness anymore,,
i just wanna be wif him that's all..hope we'll be together like before..
i just love u syg ...


No comments:

Post a Comment