I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE

it is quiet fun hanging wif my husband..from the early morning..
around  10a.m i guess,,we hve our date at his friend's house along wif his only friend..
when we are together, feels like we're oredy married..huhu..cuz we owez together..
eat togerther , hang out n sort of..
kinda funny when i lose one of my earring, he told me to stay away while he's lookin' 4 my earring.. he search all the place...too pity but i just left him searching..hee..
wanna see him cares bout me..like it ! 

i just love the way u kiss my head..feels like i'm still a baby..huhu..
n u keep playin wif my hair..i know a hve a terrible fuckin hair..huhuhu..
still, i've owez like anything u do to me..anything i repeated ! even the awful, sad n fuckiest thing u hve done to me..
those thing makes me learnt how to know u better..whenever i take caution on ur damn behavior, but still i keep fallin to u..love makes me blind n owez depending on u..
i can't help it..that is crazy !! u make me more addictive..GOSH !
as usual, u left me ur smushy lil creamypie jacket..hehehe..


haha, so funny when i went downstairs in the middle of midnight...as i went outside home, my mom start screaming asking why i went outside, she thought i was sleepwalking..no lah mum..i just get my honeybee jacket that i left outside,,
i do that cuz i dun want my mum realise i bring home his jacket that evening..well, actually she donno i was wif him..im sort of lying ! sory mum..
i'm not ready havin' a commitment to introduce my darl..
but u know him right ? i hve told u once..4 a very first time i told u about the men i love..
perhaps im mad cuz oredy luv sum1 with all my heart in age of 18..
i know u want me to continue my study n i'll do it mum..
dun wury..i will..


what if my sweetypie n me get separated ? well, studying will not be here..
it will gonna far away..i dun wanna lose u..i'm fuckin dread about ur loyalty..?
can u be trusted ? even we're still together at here, u owez cheat  long time ago..remember ?!
after 2years together, now is the time i can see ur loyalty,honest n luv 2 me..
i can feel it..thanks dear...

still remember after the moment n u said 2 me "dun dare to leave me huh"
kinda funny cuz i never leave u baby..ur the one who owez done that !
u've got really high self ego .. even me lose that battle..
but i know u..so fuckin better,,heeeee...

 p/s : i love you ...


No comments:

Post a Comment